Strategic Visioning Follow-Up | 10.29.10 | 11:30 a.m. | Central Campus Auditorium
Beginning with the large group visioning process that many of you participated in during opening week, the college began building the foundation for what would ultimately take the shape of a realistic, credible, and attractive vision that would lead our college into the next five years and beyond.
Through the valued insight of the open meeting and then through two consecutive days of follow up meetings, the vision to be a First-Choice College emerged. From there, immediate bold steps necessary to claim this vision were articulated:
- Establish a vision implementation team
- Cultivate a culture that embraces the vision
- Take a quantum leap in technology infrastructure
- Vigorously pursue outside funding
- Establish continuous comprehensive assessment of student success
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.